Each year, we produce an annual report which is tabled in Parliament and compares our performance against objectives set at the beginning of the financial year.
Our financial statements are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Crown Entities Act 2004, which includes the need to comply with generally accepted accounting practice in New Zealand (NZ GAAP).
Our Statement of Performance Expectation sets out our plan for the 2016-17 financial year. This replaces the earlier version that was published on 1 July 2016.
Our Statement of Intent sets out our long-term plan.
The Families Commission has released its briefing to the Incoming Minister.
This document has been proactively released. Redactions made to this document have been made consistent with provisions of the Official Information Act 1982.
This is a summary of our Chief Executive’s expenses, gifts and hospitality.
This information is provided in response to the State Services Commissioner's introduction of a disclosure regime for chief executive expenses, gifts and hospitality. For more information please visit http://www.ssc.govt.nz/ce-expenses-disclosure.
- Annual report 2015-16 (PDF 4.9 mB)
- Annual report 2013-14 (PDF 1.10 mB)
- Annual report 2012-13 (PDF 435.17 kB)
- Annual report 2011-12 (PDF 1.79 mB)
- Annual report 2010-11 (PDF 2.49 mB)
- Statement of Intent 2013-16 (PDF 1.78 mB)
- Statement of Intent 2012-15 (PDF 1.32 mB)
- Statement of Intent 2011-14 (PDF 738 kB)