Business Support Advisor (BSA)
EA and Administration expert
- Supportive and professional team environment
- Provide quality executive and administrative assistance
- Central location
Do you like a fast paced environment and enjoy providing high quality support services?
Superu works to increase the use of evidence by people across the social sector so that they can make better decisions.
Our small team of BSA’s provide EA support to the Senior Leadership Team along with diverse administrative support across the organisation in finance, HR, procurement, project administration, and events. We are looking for a personable and motivated self-starter to provide high quality executive support as well as taking the lead in other administrative activities.
Your written communication, relationship and organisational skills must be first-rate along with your ability to work in a cross functional team where no job is too big or too small. Ideally you will have experience in one or more of the following areas: finance, event management, project administration, information technology, procurement or HR administration.
- Provide a high level of assistance to our senior leaders managing all aspects of executive support
- Contribute to the management and development of systems, tools and processes in a wide range of corporate areas
- Contribute to team collaboration across Superu.
Skills & Experience
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience providing executive support to senior managers in a fast paced environment
- Can do attitude and the ability to manage multiple balls in the air at any one time
- The desire and capability to support continuous improvement
- Ideally you will have experience working in the public sector
- You will have strong computer skills, including across the Microsoft Office suite.
If this sounds like you and you are excited about the opportunity to be part of an organisation that is influencing change in the social sector then we want to hear from you.
Download the BSA job description (PDF, 291 kB)
Please provide your CV and covering letter to superu_HR@superu.govt.nz.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday 10 April 2017. All applications will be acknowledged by email.