Superu and Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga invite you to save the date for Toi Tu Te Whānau, Toi Tu Te Kawai Whakapapa: A workshop on whānau and whakapapa for public policy.
Contribute to a public sector better equipped to:
- comprehend the nature of whānau and whakapapa within Aotearoa New Zealand society
- positively respond to the unique characteristics of whānau in addressing the needs and aspirations of Māori throughout the country.
Be part of:
- asserting the importance of whānau as a bona fide aspect of Aotearoa New Zealand society
- embracing and understanding the distinctiveness of whānau and whakapapa as a critical factor for public policy
- further recognising the efficacy of best practice models based on Māori paradigms for public policy
- providing evidence for how public policy can empower whānau as a way to improve the lives of Māori and all New Zealanders living in Aotearoa New Zealand
- identifying how public policies, programmes and services can be reshaped to better meet the needs of whānau.
When: 29 May 2018
Where: Wharewaka, Wellington
Speakers: to be announced soon